Shortly after I discovered the blogging community a few months ago (yes, just a few months… I know… I know…) I quickly made it a point to stop by Orgjunkie.com for my weekly menu planning fix. I love to try new recipes, and it fascinates me to see what different meals are prepared by people all over the country (world?). Now that I have my own blog, I want to join the fun! Here’s what we’ll eat this week. (I’ve got another two weeks of planning three meals a day until hubby heads back to teaching. He eats lunch at school.)
- fried eggs, cinnamon rolls
- leftovers or sandwiches, veggies, fruit
- new potatoes (from our garden) with grilled bratwurst and sweet corn on the cob (that we picked from my uncle’s field)
- waffles, sausage
- fresh fruit, veggies, yogurt
- BBQ meatballs, cottage cheese potatoes (new recipe), squash and zucchini casserole, homemade bread, cake (haven’t decided what kind yet), homemade ice cream — Company at our house!
- oatmeal with raisins
- toasted turkey BLT, veggies, strawberry banana slush
- ham, egg, and cheese omlette with toast
- brown bag burritos with lettuce and tomato
- spaghetti, green beans, garlic toast
- blueberry pancakes, eggs
- homemade pizza, fried okra
- leftovers/snack/clean the fridge night
- biscuits and gravy
- steak, grilled veggies
- something light…
We’ve recently been blessed with garden extras from family and friends — I’ll change my menu plan on a whim for fresh garden veggies!
For LOTS of other menus ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday.