Kate at A Simple Walk tagged me to share six random things about myself. So… here ya go (I’m certain you’re on the edge of your seat.)
- My biggest regret is quitting piano lessons right before high school. I really could play the piano, but my sassy teenage self thought there were better things to do at the time. I so wish I could still play.
- My teaching certificate expires in two years, and I haven’t decided yet if I want to spend the time and money (taking classes) to get it renewed.
- My dad was my social studies teacher in junior high, and my basketball coach for a year in high school, AND my principal my senior year. My mom was the school nurse. I attended a K-12 school with around 260 total students. I didn’t get away with anything! Actually, I didn’t really try much of anything…
- My most embarrassing moment (well, the one off the top of my head anyway) was when I showed up as a guest at my college roommate’s outdoor wedding wearing the same springy floral dress that the bridesmaids were wearing!
- I’ve always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.
- Generally God speaks pretty softly in my heart and I have to really try hard to figure out what He’s saying. There were two times, though, that he was loud and clear: when I met my husband, and when we made the move from suburban life to tiny-town life.
Now it’s my turn to tag six bloggers. I’m still really new to this blogging thing, and I don’t really know who to tag, so… I think I’ll just go with six people who have recently commented on my blog.
- Sherry at Sherry’s Site
- Trying Traditional
- JadeMerie at Living Frugally
- Jen at Reflections in the Window
- Clara at Coming Back to Life
- Kristi at Kiki’s Korner