Feeling rather adventurous this week… all of the included links (except for the taco soup leftovers) are yummy looking new-to-me recipes!
- waffles, sausage, eggs
- leftovers (taco soup, burritos)
- stuffed shells, green beans, garlic bread — The shells were tasty and easy to prepare. I’m excited to have another meatless entree to add to our menu, but they sure would be good with some beef or sausage, too!
And just about an hour ago, I pulled a Chocolate Chip Cheesecake out of the oven! Laura made me do it… she’s having a pie recipe contest over at Heavenly Homemakers and I’m tellin’ ya right now, this is a winner! (My husband was so sad *cough* that I had to make his very favorite dessert. And it’s not even our anniversary… or Valentine’s Day… or his birthday!) I’ll post the recipe Wednesday.
- beef stew, homemade bread
- king ranch chicken casserole, corn
- cheesy potato soup, cream cheese apple muffins
- game night! grilled turkey and cheese
- brunch enchiladas, cinnamon rolls, apples and dip
- clean out the fridge
- pizza pockets, carrots, fruit
Have a great week! If you need more menu inspiration, head on over to OrgJunkie (but not until Monday morning. Laura’s busy celebrating Thanksgiving with her family!)