I’ve been tagged! Twice! One tag (from Kate) is to name seven random things about me, and the other (from Kim) is to confess five of my quirks. Quirks, huh? Hmmm… according to my insightful husband, I do have a few of those.
In the interest of time and a lack of creativity (I don’t know if I can come up with TWELVE things to share about me!) I’m combining the two tags. Here goes…
- I absolutely must shave my legs in the bathtub. At night. No shower shaving for me.
- Even when I’m driving only a few blocks in Tiny-Town (which only happens at night or in bad weather… we usually walk wherever we need to go) I always wear my seat belt. Always.
- Though I didn’t think a thing of it in high school (did I even think in high school?) and would feast on a candy bar and pop at any time, the mere thought of that combo now gives me a sugar headache. I just can’t handle my sugar like I used to!
- I always fill my washing machine with clothes first. Then I turn the water on and pour the soap into the water. I’ve read and been told that this is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong… something about diluting the soap first. But I don’t think I would know how many clothes I can stick in the machine if the water is in there first. Hmmm…
- I haven’t purchased beef from a store for 10 years. My uncles raise it, and there is something comforting in knowing where my beef comes from. Not to mention that we can eat t-bones for a little over $2 per pound… (I’ll share my most recent beef bundle pictures soon!)
- I love Mondays. Wait! Don’t go! Let me explain. ;-) Because Lance is a three-sport high school coach, we are a ballgame goin’ family. Also, because we live in Tiny Town (community activities) and we live within an hour of most of our family, weekends can tend to get busy. On Monday, we have no ballgames. I get to stay home and renew my promises to get a lot done during the week. It’s a clean slate. I love it!
- Each time I clean my kitchen, do dishes, etc. I work from right to left. Even if the “right side” counter top is clean, I wipe it down first anyway. That may be the only order in my life, but it’s mine!
Because I have some specific people in mind to tag with another tag I received (you’ll soon get to see my favorite kitchen features), I’m cheating and leaving this one up for grabs (since I already cheated and combined two tags anyway…) Who wants something to write about today? I’d love to learn more about you!