According to my dashboard, this is my 100th blog post! Wow — how did that happen? And to think, I had virtually no idea that the blogging community even existed six months ago. Crazy, I know. This blogging thing? I absolutely love it. And this Gratituesday thing? It is necessary. In all circumstances.
In honor of my 100th post, here’s what I’m grateful for tonight.
- Inspiring blogs that gave me the push to begin my own addiction, well… yes, addiction.
- Talented friends who got my blog up and running.
- A place to collect and record my thoughts.
- Incredible readers who have become sincere friends through our blogs.
- A husband who encourages this outlet (and everything else I get myself into!)
- Patient children who wait “one more minute” while I finish up a post or moderate comments.
- Encouragement and accountability via thoughtful comments.
- A community where I feel like the “invisible-to-society” things I do throughout the day as a wife and mother aren’t so menial!
So, there you have it. My 100th post! Anything you’d like to read about in the next 100?
Don’t forget to visit Heavenly Homemakersfor more Gratituesday.